Does my Child Qualify?
Is Your Child in Need?
Your child may be eligible to receive free medical and dental services through our programs. Children’s Volunteer Health Network provides free medical and dental services for K – 12 children living in Okaloosa or Walton County. We have partnered with over 90 providers in the area who have signed on to provide medical services free of charge to our qualified kids. For dental services, have a freestanding Dental Clinic located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida as well as a Dental bus that travels to schools in Walton & Okaloosa.
Qualifications to receive our free services:
- Child enrolled in school under the age of 18
- Qualify for free/reduced lunch
- Qualify for Medicaid (Humana, Healthy Kids, DentaQuest, ect.)
- Resident of Okaloosa or Walton County
- Uninsured or under-insured
If your child meets the above criteria and is in need of medical or detail services, please contact us at850.622.3200 ext.106 or click to email.